(Yield: 4 servings)
1 can (11 oz.) Mandarin orange segments
1/4 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1/3 cup roasted cashews
1 clove garlic, minced
1 medium onion, chunked
1/4 pound fresh snow peas, cut in half
1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Reserving 2 Tbsp. syrup, drain Mandarin oranges. Blend reserved syrup with stir-fry sauce.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken, cashews and garlic. Stir-fry 3 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add onion; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add snow peas and mushrooms; stir-fry 2 minutes longer. Add chicken and stir-fry sauce mixture; cook and stir to coat chicken and vegetables with sauce.
- Remove from heat; gently stir in Mandarin oranges.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Sauce 10 oz. or larger
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.