(Yield: 4 servings)
1 can (11 oz.) Mandarin orange segments
1/4 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1/3 cup roasted cashews
1 clove garlic, minced
1 medium onion, chunked
1/4 pound fresh snow peas, cut in half
1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Reserving 2 Tbsp. syrup, drain Mandarin oranges. Blend reserved syrup with stir-fry sauce.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken, cashews and garlic. Stir-fry 3 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add onion; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add snow peas and mushrooms; stir-fry 2 minutes longer. Add chicken and stir-fry sauce mixture; cook and stir to coat chicken and vegetables with sauce.
- Remove from heat; gently stir in Mandarin oranges.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.