(Yield: 8 servings)
3-pound boneless pork top loin roast (double), rolled and tied
2/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, divided
1 tablespoon plus 1/3 cup dry Marsala, divided
3/4 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
2/3 cup orange juice
2 tablespoons cornstarch
4 teaspoons sugar
1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Pierce all sides of pork with fork and place in large plastic food storage bag.
- Combine 1/3 cup teriyaki marinade & sauce and 1 Tbsp. Marsala; pour over pork. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat pork well. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning bag over several times.
- Place pork in shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 350ºF. 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 155ºF.
- Let roast stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 1/3 cup teriyaki marinade & sauce, 1/3 cup Marsala, orange juice, cornstarch, sugar and 1/2 cup water in medium saucepan. Bring to boil and simmer until sauce thickens; stir in cranberries and orange peel.
- Cut pork into slices and serve with sauce.
If you like this, try...
on ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.