Home Cooks > Recipes > Holiday Pork Roast with Orange-Marsala Sauce
Yield: Yield: 8 servings
3-pound boneless pork top loin roast (double), rolled and tied
2/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, divided
1 tablespoon plus
1/3 cup dry Marsala, divided
3/4 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
2/3 cup orange juice
2 tablespoons cornstarch
4 teaspoons sugar
1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Pierce all sides of pork with fork and place in large plastic food storage bag.
- Combine 1/3 cup teriyaki marinade & sauce and 1 Tbsp. Marsala; pour over pork. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat pork well. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning bag over several times.
- Place pork in shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 350ºF. 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 155ºF.
- Let roast stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 1/3 cup teriyaki marinade & sauce, 1/3 cup Marsala, orange juice, cornstarch, sugar and 1/2 cup water in medium saucepan. Bring to boil and simmer until sauce thickens; stir in cranberries and orange peel.
- Cut pork into slices and serve with sauce.