(Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
1 carton (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
1/2 cup minced green onions and tops
4 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon peel
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 pound bay shrimp, rinsed and drained
1 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
3-1/2 teaspoons sugar
20 cooked jumbo shell macaroni, thoroughly drained
- Thoroughly combine cheese, egg, green onions, 2 Tbsp. parsley, lemon peel and salt. Gently stir in shrimp.
- Blend sweet & sour sauce, sugar and 3 Tbsp. water; spread 1/4 cup mixture over bottom of 13 x 9-inch non-metal baking dish.
- Stuff shells with cheese mixture; place, filled side up, in single layer on sauce in pan. Pour remaining sweet & sour sauce mixture evenly over shells.
- Cover baking pan tightly with foil. Bake in 350ºF. oven 35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Just before serving, sprinkle remaining parsley over shells.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.