(Yield: 4 servings)
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon peel
2 teaspoons lemon juice
3 pounds frying chicken pieces
1 can (16 oz.) cut yams, drained
- Combine teriyaki baste & glaze, lemon peel and juice.
- Brush chicken pieces thoroughly with teriyaki glaze mixture. Place, skin side down, in 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake chicken in 350ºF. oven 20 minutes.
- Turn pieces over; arrange yams around chicken. Brush chicken and yams with remaining teriyaki glaze mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes longer, or until chicken pieces are tender.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.