(Yield: 4 servings)
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon peel
2 teaspoons lemon juice
3 pounds frying chicken pieces
1 can (16 oz.) cut yams, drained
- Combine teriyaki baste & glaze, lemon peel and juice.
- Brush chicken pieces thoroughly with teriyaki glaze mixture. Place, skin side down, in 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake chicken in 350ºF. oven 20 minutes.
- Turn pieces over; arrange yams around chicken. Brush chicken and yams with remaining teriyaki glaze mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes longer, or until chicken pieces are tender.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.