(Yield: 4 servings)
4 center-cut pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3/4 pound fresh Roma tomatoes, quartered
1 small onion, thinly sliced
1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, halved
Hot cooked noodles or mashed potatoes
- Coat pork with mixture of flour, garlic powder and pepper.
- Brown pork on both sides in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle tomatoes, onion and rosemary over pork. Pour in soy sauce and 1/4 cup water. Cover and simmer 25 minutes.
- Turn pork over; add mushrooms. Simmer, covered, 25 minutes longer, or until pork is tender.
- Serve over noodles or with mashed potatoes.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.