(Yield: 4 servings)
4 center-cut pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3/4 pound fresh Roma tomatoes, quartered
1 small onion, thinly sliced
1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, halved
Hot cooked noodles or mashed potatoes
- Coat pork with mixture of flour, garlic powder and pepper.
- Brown pork on both sides in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle tomatoes, onion and rosemary over pork. Pour in soy sauce and 1/4 cup water. Cover and simmer 25 minutes.
- Turn pork over; add mushrooms. Simmer, covered, 25 minutes longer, or until pork is tender.
- Serve over noodles or with mashed potatoes.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.