(Yield: 4 servings)
1 cup dry red wine (such as burgundy)
1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
2 cloves minced garlic
2 teaspoons dried tarragon
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon dried thyme
4 pounds meaty beef ribs
ADDITIONAL USAGE IDEAS
- Marinate beef ribs in Signature Sauce, 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain ribs, reserving marinade.
- Place the marinated ribs over medium-hot coals or the medium heat of a gas grill.
- Grill, basting with reserved marinade, until brown on all sides, 15 to 20 minutes. Do not overcook. Beef ribs should still be pink in the middle.
Recipe submitted by Candice Merrill, Pasadena, CA, Third Prize Winner of the Signature Sauce Recipe Contest.
- London broil marinated and basted with sauce. Cook and thicken sauce with 2 tablespoons cornstarch and serve as a sauce for grilled steak.
- Place meaty chicken wings in sauce and bake in a 350°F. oven for 1 hour 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Total Carbohydrates Per Serving: 2 grams
If you like this, try...
on ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.