(Yield: 4 servings)
2 turkey breast tenderloins, about 1-1/4 pounds
2 green bell peppers, seeded and quartered lengthwise
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1 tablespoon minced serrano chilies
2 teaspoons brown sugar, packed
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crumbled
1 large clove garlic, pressed
- Carefully cut each tenderloin equally in half lengthwise, parallel to cutting board; place with bell peppers in large plastic food storage bag.
- Thoroughly mix remaining 5 ingredients. Remove and reserve 2 Tbsp. mixture.
- Pour remaining mixture over tenderloins and peppers. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Refrigerate 4 hours; turn bag over occasionally.
- Remove tenderloins and peppers from marinade; discard marinade.
- Cook tenderloins on grill 5 inches from medium-hot coals 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender, turning over occasionally. During last 6 minutes of cooking time, add peppers and cook 3 minutes on each side, or until soft and browned; brush occasionally with reserved marinade. (Or, broil tenderloins and peppers 4 to 5 inches from heat about 5 minutes on each side, or until turkey is tender. Brush peppers once with reserved marinade.)
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.