(Yield: 4 servings)
1/2 pound yellow crookneck squash, trimmed
1/2 pound zucchini, trimmed
1 medium-size red bell pepper
1 medium-size green bell pepper
1 large red onion
8 to 10 large cloves garlic, peeled
4 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce, divided
1/2 teaspoon medium-cracked black pepper
4 (6-inch) individual Italian bread shells
1/2 cup shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, halved and sliced
- Thinly slice squash, zucchini and bell peppers. Cut onion into thin wedges and garlic into quarters.
- Toss together vegetables, garlic, 2 Tbsp. soy sauce and black pepper; place mixture in oiled grilling basket.
- Cook vegetables in covered grill over medium-hot coals 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender, opening lid and stirring once or twice.
- Transfer vegetables to large bowl and toss with 1 Tbsp. soy sauce.
- Brush bread shells with remaining 1 Tbsp. soy sauce.
- Top shells with half of Parmesan cheese, then with equal amounts of vegetables and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake on cookie sheets in 450º F. oven 8 minutes, or until cheese melts and vegetables in center of pizzas are hot.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.