(Yield: 6 servings)
1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons dry white wine
1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro or parsley
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 medium patty pan squash
1 medium yellow crookneck squash, cut in half lengthwise
1 large zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
1 medium-size red or green bell pepper
6 medium-size fresh mushrooms
- Combine soy sauce, wine, cilantro, onion powder and black pepper.
- Cut squash and bell pepper into 1-inch pieces.
- Bring 1 quart water to boil in large saucepan; add squash. Remove pan from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Drain squash; rinse immediately with cold water until completely cool. Drain thoroughly.
- Thread each of six (8-inch) metal or bamboo skewers alternately with squash, pepper, ending with mushroom; place in large shallow pan. Pour marinade over kabobs; marinate 30 minutes, turning over occasionally.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium coals. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender, turning over occasionally. (Or, place kabobs on rack of broiler pan. Broil 8 to 10 minutes on each side, or until tender.) Total Carbohydrates Per Serving: 6 grams
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.