(Yield: 6 servings)
1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons dry white wine
1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro or parsley
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 medium patty pan squash
1 medium yellow crookneck squash, cut in half lengthwise
1 large zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
1 medium-size red or green bell pepper
6 medium-size fresh mushrooms
- Combine soy sauce, wine, cilantro, onion powder and black pepper.
- Cut squash and bell pepper into 1-inch pieces.
- Bring 1 quart water to boil in large saucepan; add squash. Remove pan from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Drain squash; rinse immediately with cold water until completely cool. Drain thoroughly.
- Thread each of six (8-inch) metal or bamboo skewers alternately with squash, pepper, ending with mushroom; place in large shallow pan. Pour marinade over kabobs; marinate 30 minutes, turning over occasionally.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium coals. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender, turning over occasionally. (Or, place kabobs on rack of broiler pan. Broil 8 to 10 minutes on each side, or until tender.) Total Carbohydrates Per Serving: 6 grams
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.