(Yield: 6 servings)
1/3 cup olive oil
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
3/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, packed
1 loaf Italian bread
3/4 pound thinly sliced roast beef
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Thoroughly blend oil and less sodium soy sauce; remove and reserve 1/4 cup.
- Pour remaining mixture over onion and parsley in small bowl; stir to coat all pieces well. Let stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cut bread into 12 slices, each 1/2 inch thick. Lightly brush both sides of bread with reserved soy sauce mixture; place on large baking sheet. Broil 1 to 2 minutes on each side, or until golden.
- Drain onion mixture. Cover each bread slice with roast beef and then onion mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over onion mixture; serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.