Ingredients (Yield: 4 servings)
4 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce, divided
3 tablespoons dry white wine
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
4 fresh sole fillets, each about 4 ounces
1 large carrot, julienned
1 medium zucchini, julienned
3 tablespoons minced green onions and tops, divided
- Blend 3 Tbsp. soy sauce, wine, onion powder, sugar and ginger in shallow pan; add fillets, turning to coat both sides well. Let stand 10 minutes; turn over once.
- Meanwhile, toss carrot and zucchini with remaining soy sauce; pour off excess sauce. Turn vegetables out onto 8-inch round heatproof plate.
- Remove fillets from marinade; spread out flat and sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. green onions. Starting at thinner end, roll up fillet, jellyroll fashion; arrange, seam side down, on vegetables.
- Place plate on large steamer rack set in large pot or wok of boiling water. (Do not allow water level to reach plate.) Steam, covered, 12 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 Tbsp. green onions evenly over fish. Total Carbohydrates Per Serving: 5 grams
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce.