(Yield: 4 servings)
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
2 tablespoons mango nectar
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
4 fish steaks (salmon, swordfish or halibut), about 3/4-inch thick
Nonstick cooking spray
Kauai Sunset Sauce*
- Combine teriyaki sauce, mango nectar, parsley, sugar and oil; pour over fish in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat fish well. Refrigerate 1 hour, turning bag over occasionally.
- Meanwhile, coat grill rack with cooking spray; place 4 to 6 inches from hot coals.
- Remove fish from marinade, reserving 1/3 cup marinade for sauce.
- Grill fish 3 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork. Arrange fish on serving platter; keep warm.
- Prepare Kauai Sunset Sauce; spoon portion of sauce over fish. Serve remaining sauce with fish. *Kauai Sunset Sauce: Combine 1/3 cup reserved marinade, 1/3 cup mango nectar, 1/4 cup water and 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch in small saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens slightly.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.