(Yield: 4 servings)
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
2 tablespoons mango nectar
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
4 fish steaks (salmon, swordfish or halibut), about 3/4-inch thick
Nonstick cooking spray
Kauai Sunset Sauce*
- Combine teriyaki sauce, mango nectar, parsley, sugar and oil; pour over fish in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat fish well. Refrigerate 1 hour, turning bag over occasionally.
- Meanwhile, coat grill rack with cooking spray; place 4 to 6 inches from hot coals.
- Remove fish from marinade, reserving 1/3 cup marinade for sauce.
- Grill fish 3 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork. Arrange fish on serving platter; keep warm.
- Prepare Kauai Sunset Sauce; spoon portion of sauce over fish. Serve remaining sauce with fish. *Kauai Sunset Sauce: Combine 1/3 cup reserved marinade, 1/3 cup mango nectar, 1/4 cup water and 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch in small saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens slightly.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.