Home Cooks > Recipes > Roasted Garlic Meatloaf
Yield: Yield: 4 servings
1/2 cup plus
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Roasted Garlic & Herbs
Quick & Easy Marinade
2 eggs, beaten
4 slices bread, cubed
2 pounds extra lean ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- Combine 1/2 cup quick & easy marinade, eggs and bread cubes; let stand 5 minutes, or until bread is soft.
- Mix in beef, onion and garlic until well blended. Press firmly into 9-inch glass or ceramic pie pan.
- Microwave on High 9 minutes. Rotate dish; microwave on High 10 minutes.
- Combine ketchup and remaining 1 Tbsp. quick & easy marinade; brush over meatloaf. Microwave 2 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.