(Yield: 4 servings)
1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Roasted Garlic & Herbs
Quick & Easy Marinade
2 eggs, beaten
4 slices bread, cubed
2 pounds extra lean ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- Combine 1/2 cup quick & easy marinade, eggs and bread cubes; let stand 5 minutes, or until bread is soft.
- Mix in beef, onion and garlic until well blended. Press firmly into 9-inch glass or ceramic pie pan.
- Microwave on High 9 minutes. Rotate dish; microwave on High 10 minutes.
- Combine ketchup and remaining 1 Tbsp. quick & easy marinade; brush over meatloaf. Microwave 2 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.