(Yield: 6 servings)
24 large sea scallops, about 1-1/2 pounds
1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch squares
1/3 cup Kikkoman Roasted Garlic & Herbs, Toasted Sesame,
Honey & Mustard or Gourmet Teriyaki Quick & Easy Marinade
Nonstick cooking spray
6 (10 or 12-inch) metal or bamboo* skewers
- Rinse scallops; pat dry with paper towels.
- Place scallops and bell pepper in large plastic food storage bag; pour in quick & easy marinade. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat all pieces well. Marinate 20 minutes, turning bag over occasionally.
- Meanwhile, coat grill rack with cooking spray; place 4 to 6 inches from hot coals.
- Thread each skewer alternately with scallops and bell pepper, leaving space between pieces.
- Grill skewers about 3 minutes on each side, or just until scallops are opaque throughout, being careful not to overcook scallops. *Soak bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.
If you like this, try...
on ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.