(Yield: 6 servings)
24 large sea scallops, about 1-1/2 pounds
1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch squares
1/3 cup Kikkoman Roasted Garlic & Herbs, Toasted Sesame,
Honey & Mustard or Gourmet Teriyaki Quick & Easy Marinade
Nonstick cooking spray
6 (10 or 12-inch) metal or bamboo* skewers
- Rinse scallops; pat dry with paper towels.
- Place scallops and bell pepper in large plastic food storage bag; pour in quick & easy marinade. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat all pieces well. Marinate 20 minutes, turning bag over occasionally.
- Meanwhile, coat grill rack with cooking spray; place 4 to 6 inches from hot coals.
- Thread each skewer alternately with scallops and bell pepper, leaving space between pieces.
- Grill skewers about 3 minutes on each side, or just until scallops are opaque throughout, being careful not to overcook scallops. *Soak bamboo skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.