(Yield: 5 to 6 dozen pieces)
1 to 1-1/4 pounds turkey breast slices
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut turkey breast slices lengthwise into long, 1/4-inch wide strips; place in large bowl.
- Combine less sodium soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder and pepper. Pour over turkey strips; toss gently to coat well.
- Arrange strips, in single layer, being careful not to overlap, on 1 or 2 wire racks placed on large foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in 150 to 175ºF. oven 4 hours, or until dry.
- Loosen jerky while still warm; cool thoroughly on racks.
- Store in refrigerator in air tight container or plastic bag. Total Carbohydrates Per Serving: 1 gram
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.