(Yield: 5 to 6 dozen pieces)
1 to 1-1/4 pounds turkey breast slices
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut turkey breast slices lengthwise into long, 1/4-inch wide strips; place in large bowl.
- Combine less sodium soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder and pepper. Pour over turkey strips; toss gently to coat well.
- Arrange strips, in single layer, being careful not to overlap, on 1 or 2 wire racks placed on large foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in 150 to 175ºF. oven 4 hours, or until dry.
- Loosen jerky while still warm; cool thoroughly on racks.
- Store in refrigerator in air tight container or plastic bag. Total Carbohydrates Per Serving: 1 gram
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce OR Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.