Ingredients (Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
1-1/2 pounds boneless, beef top sirloin, about 1-inch thick
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Hot cooked rice
- Cut beef across grain into 1/2-inch thick strips, then into 1-inch squares.
- Combine teriyaki sauce and sugar in measuring cup, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove 3 Tbsp. of mixture and pour over beef in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat pieces well. Marinate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add enough water to remaining teriyaki sauce mixture to measure 2/3 cup; blend in cornstarch.
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat; add beef and sauté 1 minute. Add teriyaki sauce mixture; cook, stirring, about 1 minute, or until sauce boils and thickens slightly.
- Spoon beef and sauce over rice in large individual serving bowls. Serve vegetables on top of rice or on the side, as desired.
If you like this, try...
off any ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
on any one (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce