(Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
1/2 pound boneless tender beef steak
4 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce, divided
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 large clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1-1/2 pounds fresh Italian plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
3/4 teaspoon sugar
1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch lengths
1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
1 can (8 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Cut beef into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Combine 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, cornstarch and garlic in small bowl; stir in beef.
- Heat oil in Dutch oven or large saucepan over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Stir remaining soy sauce, tomatoes, oregano, sugar and 2 cups water into same pan. Simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
- Add green beans; simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni and simmer, covered, 10 minutes longer, or until macaroni are tender, yet firm.
- Add beef and kidney beans; cook and stir just until beans are heated.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.