(Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
1/2 pound boneless tender beef steak
4 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce, divided
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 large clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1-1/2 pounds fresh Italian plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
3/4 teaspoon sugar
1/4 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch lengths
1/2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
1 can (8 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Cut beef into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Combine 1 Tbsp. soy sauce, cornstarch and garlic in small bowl; stir in beef.
- Heat oil in Dutch oven or large saucepan over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Stir remaining soy sauce, tomatoes, oregano, sugar and 2 cups water into same pan. Simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
- Add green beans; simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni and simmer, covered, 10 minutes longer, or until macaroni are tender, yet firm.
- Add beef and kidney beans; cook and stir just until beans are heated.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce OR Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.