Home Cooks > Recipes > Grilled Sesame Garlic Potatoes with Sriracha Ketchup
Yield: Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes + 30 minutes (marinating)
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Grilled Sesame Garlic Potatoes:
1 ½ pounds mini potatoes
3 teaspoons Kikkoman® Sesame Oil
2 tablespoons canola oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
ground pepper, to taste
sesame seeds, for garnish
1 cup tomato ketchup
½ tablespoon Kikkoman® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce (or more to taste)
- Pre-boil the mini potatoes for 5-8 minutes until done, let them cool.
- Cut the cooled potatoes in half or in wedges.
- Mix together sesame oil, canola oil, garlic, soy sauce, and pepper. Coat the potatoes with the oil mixture, then let them marinate for up to 30 minutes.
- Grill the potato halves over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side, then sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
- For Sriracha Ketchup, mix together tomato ketchup with desired amount of sriracha sauce.