Home Cooks > Recipes > Chicken Udon Stir Fry Noodles
1 chicken breast
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 teaspoons oil, divided
½ cup red cabbage, sliced ⅓-inch thick
½ cup carrot, julienned
½ cup bean sprouts
½ cup edamame, blanched
1 package udon noodles
½ cup Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Original
Scallion, for garnish
Red chili, for garnish
Sesame seeds, for garnish
Thai basil, for garnish
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a non-stick wok to medium-high heat, sauté chicken and remove.
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil and stir-fry vegetables.
- Boil udon noodles, drain and stir-fry with cooked vegetables.
- Add cooked chicken. Simmer with teriyaki takumi
- Garnish with scallion, red chili, sesame seeds and Thai basil leaves.