Home Cooks > Recipes > Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings
2 sweet onions
24 strips bacon
1 Tablespoon Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
¼ cup Kikkoman® Sriracha Mayo
⅓ cup sour cream
2 teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon lime juice
- Preheat oven to 300ºF.
- Stir dipping sauce ingredients together and let flavors marry while you prepare onion rings.
- Line two baking sheets with foil and place cooling racks on top.
- Slice onion into ½-inch slices. Pop out rings containing 2 layers of onion. Brush with teriyaki sauce
- Wrap one layer of bacon around onion and repeat with another, trimming any excess. Secure bacon ends with toothpicks or skewers. Brush again with teriyaki sauce
- Place 6 rings on each baking sheet and bake in the oven at for 30 minutes. Flip after 15 minutes and continue to cook until onion is cooked and bacon is crisp.
- Allow to cool before serving.