Home Cooks > Recipes > Asian Burger with Sriracha Mayo
Yield: Makes 4 burgers
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1 pound ground beef
⅓ cup sliced scallion
3 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
⅓ cup panko
1 tablespoon Kikkoman® Oyster Sauce
¼ teaspoon white pepper
4 burger buns
4 leaves red lettuce
¼ cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
¼ cup carrot, julienned
¼ cup daikon sprouts
¼ cup Kikkoman® Sriracha Mayo
- In a large bowl place ground beef, scallion and garlic
- In a small bowl mix Soy Sauce, panko and oyster sauce to a paste.
- Mix paste into meat mixture. Season with white pepper and combine.
- Form 4 patties and let sit to room temperature.
- Over medium heat, cook patties on skillet about 5 minutes per side.
- Toast buns if desired. Place lettuce leaf on bottom bun, then patty, followed by cabbage, carrot, and daikon sprouts Top with a drizzle Sriracha mayo.
- Serve and enjoy!