Home Cooks > Recipes > Hawaiian Pulled Pork Sliders
Yield: Makes 6-8 sliders
1 tablespoon ginger, minced
1 ½ cup Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Spicy Miso
⅓ cup scallion, sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon red chili flakes
2 pound boneless pork shoulder or butt roast
8 Hawaiian rolls
½ cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
¼ cup orange and yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
¼ cup carrot, julienned
¼ cup scallion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
⅓ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, Spicy Miso
- Mix ginger, scallion, garlic, and chili with the teriyaki sauce in a large bowl or re-sealable bag.
- Add pork shoulder and coat well. Marinade for 3 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Place pork and marinade into a Dutch Oven. Cover and slowly cook for 2- 2 ½ hours, until internal temperature reaches 160F. Flip meat once or twice during cooking to absorb all the sauce.
- When cool enough to handle but still very warm, shred meat with two forks and add back into the sauce.
- Toss slaw ingredients together.
- Mix Aioli ingredients.
- Toast Hawaiian rolls if desired.
- Spread a thin layer of aioli on bottom bun, place pulled pork on top, top with slaw and drizzle a little more aioli on the slaw before placing top bun.
- Serve and enjoy!