Home Cooks > Recipes > Teriyaki Chicken Sausages
Yield: Makes 4 Servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
4 chicken sausages
4 ¼ inch slices of fresh pineapple
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
½ tablespoon lime juice
1 teaspoon Kikkoman® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
¼ red onion, sliced
4 hot dog buns
1 tablespoon butter
1 piece nori, cut into thin ¼ inch matchsticks (for garnish)
- Heat grill to medium high heat and grill sausages until cooked through (or until heated through if you’ve chosen pre-cooked sausages).
- Brush pineapple slices with 1 tablespoon of teriyaki marinade and place on hot grill for 1 minute on each side. Cut each slice into 4 pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon teriyaki marinade & sauce, lime juice, and sriracha
- Butter the inside of the hot dog buns and place on the grill buttered side down until they are toasted
- To assemble each portion, place one sausage into a toasted bun, top with 3-4 pieces of pineapple, a few slices of red onion, and then drizzle with mayo sauce.
- If desired, garnish with nori.