Home Cooks > Recipes > Sriracha Burgers
Yield: 4 Burgers
1 lb ground beef (chuck, 80/20 works great)
1 c. Sprouts
1 c. Thinly sliced cabbage
½ c. Thinly sliced carrots
¼ c. Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
2 tbsp Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Kikkoman Oyster Sauce
4 tsp Kikkoman Sriracha Mayo
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
4 Hamburger buns (or ciabatta buns)
2 scallions, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
- Combine beef, scallions, garlic, oyster sauce, soy sauce, Panko, and black pepper in a bowl. Be careful not to over combine.
- Separate the beef mixture into four equal parts and create round patties.
- Place each burger patty onto a preheated grill, flipping to brown each side.
- Cook the burger to an internal temperature of 160F.
- Assemble the burger by spreading Sriracha Mayo on each side, and topping the burger patty with cabbage, carrots, and sprouts.