Home Cooks > Recipes > Spicy Thai Nachos
Yield: 4-6 Servings
1 lb lean ground beef
1 1/2 cups grated cheddar
1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella
1 cup roughly chopped cilantro
1/4 cup Kikkoman Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
3 tbsp Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 jalapeños, sliced
1 small onion, diced
1 bag of tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a pan on medium heat, add oil, diced onion, and garlic, cooking until translucent.
- Add ground beef and cook through, draining off the excess liquid.
- Add sriracha and soy sauce to the pan with the beef and combine.
- On parchment or foil lined baking sheet, layer tortilla chips, cheese, ground beef mixture, and jalapeños.
- Bake until cheese is melted (5-7 minutes).
- Top with a few extra drops of sriracha and fresh cilantro.