Home Cooks > Recipes > Teriyaki Shrimp Spring Rolls
Yield: 12 servings
1/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
Spring roll rice papers
1 carrot, thinly shaved
1 cucumber, thinly shave
1 small red pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- Marinate the shrimp and Teriyaki for about an hour before cooking.
- Over medium high heat in a greased saucepan, sauté shrimp until fully cooked and pink. Set aside.
- With all the vegetables and herbs thinly sliced, set up an assembly line that looks like this: plate of warm water to soak rice papers, shrimp, vegetables, and platter for finished spring rolls.
- Soak rice paper until manageable and place two-three small shrimp in center; top with herbs and vegetables and tightly tuck in both sides and roll until formed.
- Chill until ready to serve.