Home Cooks > Recipes > Fish Mango Tiradito
Yield: 4 Servings
1 pound of raw white fish (sushi grade)
1/2 cup lemon juice
1 ripe mango
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon pisco, optional
1 ripe avocado
- Finely chopped cilantro for garnish
- Thaw fish, ideally when still very cold and cut into thin slices. Keep refrigerated.
- Peel the mango and place half of the pulp in the blender. The other half, chop into small cubes.
- Blend soy sauce, pisco, sugar and lemon juice. Blend them until a sauce forms, taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Chop the avocado into small cubes.
- In a large serving plate, place the sliced fish, barely overlapping each other.
- Place the sauce gently around, allowing the fish to be covered slightly at the edges.
- Place the chopped mango and avocado in the center of the fish and garnish with cilantro.