Home Cooks > Recipes > Chicken Yakitori
(Makes 4 servings)
8 Chicken Thighs, skin on and deboned
1 cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
1 cup Sake
6 Green Onions
- In a large bowl mix the soy sauce and sake and set aside.
- Cut the chicken thighs into 4 pieces each and place into the bowl and cover with a lid or plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 4-8 hours.
- Preheat your charcoal or propane grill.
- Cut the green onions into 3 inch pieces and start skewering the yakitori, alternating chicken and 2 pieces of green onion.
- Grill over high heat till the chicken is cooked through and serve immediately.