Home Cooks > Recipes > Asian-Style Mexican Street Corn
(Serves: 2 servings)
2 ears of corn, shucked
1/2 cup mayonnaise
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 teaspoon red chile pepper flakes
4 tablespoons queso fresco
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Boil or steam the ears of corn until tender.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and the soy sauce until incorporated.
- Cut the corn in halves (easier to handle) and slather in soy mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle all around with sesame seeds, pepper flakes, queso fresco, and fresh cilantro.
- Serve alongside your meal!