Home Cooks > Recipes
6 - 7 pound fully cooked ham or smoked butt
1 cup Kikkoman Sweet Soy Glaze
1/4 cup honey
1. Place ham on a rack in a large roasting pan. Loosely cover the ham with aluminum foil and bake at 325° F for 2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, combine Sweet Soy Glaze and honey in a small bowl.
3. Carefully remove foil from the ham and brush on all sides with half of the honey mixture.
4. Return ham to the oven (do not cover), turn heat up to 400° F and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Baste ham with remaining honey mixture and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.