Home Cooks > Recipes
1/2 cup light corn syrup
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons Kikkoman Seasoned Rice Vinegar
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 clove garlic, minced
1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless thighs
1 pouch Kikkoman Kara-Áge Soy-Ginger Seasoned Coating Mix
Vegetable oil for frying
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1. In a bowl, combine corn syrup, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, red pepper and garlic.
2. Rinse chicken and cut into 1-inch square pieces. Place chicken and kara-áge in a sealable plastic bag and shake to coat chicken.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. In batches, add chicken and cook about 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Drain on paper towels.
4. Drain off all but 1 teaspoon oil from skillet. Return all the chicken to the skillet, add corn syrup mixture and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.