Home Cooks > Recipes
2 cups - Kikkoman Ponzu Sauce/Citrus Seasoned Dressing and Sauce
2 Fresh Tuna Fillets
1 tablespoons Sesame Oil
1 tablespoons Grape Seed Oil
3 tablespoons Sesame seeds (blackened)
2 tablespoons Sesame seeds (regular)
1 tablespoons sliced scallions
1 tablespoons Brown Sugar
1 tablespoons Lemon zest
1 tablespoons minced Ginger
1) In a bowl, marinate the tuna fillets in one cup of Ponzu Sauce.
2) In another plate, mix all the sesame seeds.
3) Take tuna fillets and pass them over the seeds to coat.
4) Pan sear fillets in oil.
5) Using the marinating bowl again, mix one cup of Ponzu Sauce with the remaining ingredients.
6) Heat mixture until all ingredients flavors meld.
7) Pour over cooked tuna as a sauce.
"Used with permission of Chef James from Telemundo's morning show Levántate. Follow him @chefjamestm."
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Sauce 10 oz. or larger
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.