(Yield: 4 servings)
2/3 cup plus 4 teaspoons Kikkoman Roasted Garlic & Herbs
Quick & Easy Marinade, divided
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
Mixed salad greens
- Marinate chicken in 2/3 cup quick & easy marinade in large plastic food storage bag 20 minutes, turning over once.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 4 teaspoons quick & easy marinade, lemon juice and sugar; gradually whisk in oil.
- Grill or broil chicken 5 to 6 inches from heat source, 8 minutes.
- Turn over and brush with fresh quick & easy marinade. Cook 6 to 7 minutes longer, or until no longer pink in center.
- Slice chicken; arrange on salad greens and serve with dressing.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Sauce 10 oz. or larger
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.