(Yield: 4 servings)
2/3 cup plus 4 teaspoons Kikkoman Roasted Garlic & Herbs
Quick & Easy Marinade, divided
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
Mixed salad greens
- Marinate chicken in 2/3 cup quick & easy marinade in large plastic food storage bag 20 minutes, turning over once.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 4 teaspoons quick & easy marinade, lemon juice and sugar; gradually whisk in oil.
- Grill or broil chicken 5 to 6 inches from heat source, 8 minutes.
- Turn over and brush with fresh quick & easy marinade. Cook 6 to 7 minutes longer, or until no longer pink in center.
- Slice chicken; arrange on salad greens and serve with dressing.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.