Home Cooks > Recipes > Almond Crusted Chicken Tender Salad with Orange Teriyaki Honey Dressing
(Makes 4 servings)
1 pound chicken breast tenders
6 cups mixed baby salad greens
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
1/2 cup smoked almonds, finely chopped
2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
2 oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- Season chicken tenders with pepper.
- Beat egg with teriyaki sauce in shallow bowl until well blended.
- Place flour in shallow dish.
- Combine bread crumbs and almonds together in separate shallow dish.
- Dust both sides of chicken with flour, then dip into egg mixture and finally coat with almond mixture.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook 6 to 7 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, turning over once and adding more oil as needed.
- Divide salad greens among 4 dinner plates.