Home Cooks > Recipes
1-1/2-pound flank steak
2/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, pressed
8 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
3 cups fresh berries, such as blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and/or halved strawberries
1/2 cup pecan halves, broken and toasted
1. Score both sides of steak in diamond pattern; place steak in large plastic food storage bag.
2. Combine teriyaki sauce, vinegar, oil and garlic; pour mixture over steak.
3. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat steak. Refrigerate 2 hours, turning bag over once.
4. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
5. Grill steak 4 to 5 inches from hot coals 10 minutes (for medium-rare), turning over once.
6. Holding knife at slight angle, cut steak across grain into 1/4 to 1/2-inch thick slices.
7. Divide lettuce on 4 individual serving plates.
8. Arrange steak slices on top of greens and top with fresh berries and pecans. Serve with Ginger-Balsamic Dressing.
1. Whisk together 1/4 cup each balsamic vinegar and vegetable oil, 2 Tbsp. Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce and 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.