Home Cooks > Recipes
4 boneless pork loin chops, each about 1 inch thick
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons pineapple juice
Tropical Papaya Salsa*
1. Place pork in large plastic food storage bag.
2. Combine teriyaki sauce, sugar and pineapple juice; pour over pork.
3. Press air out of bag; close bag securely. Turn bag over several times to coat pork. Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, turning bag over occasionally.
4. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade.
5. Grill pork 4 to 5 inches from hot coals 7 minutes on each side, or until pork is just done.
6. Serve pork with Tropical Papaya Salsa.
Tropical Papaya Salsa
1. In medium bowl, combine 1 cup chopped ripe papaya or mango; 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple; 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped or 1/2 chopped strawberries; 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped; 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves; and 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice. :
2. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving.
3. Just before serving, stir in 2 Tbsp. flaked coconut, toasted.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.