Home Cooks > Recipes
4 boneless pork loin chops, each about 1 inch thick
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons pineapple juice
Tropical Papaya Salsa*
1. Place pork in large plastic food storage bag.
2. Combine teriyaki sauce, sugar and pineapple juice; pour over pork.
3. Press air out of bag; close bag securely. Turn bag over several times to coat pork. Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours, turning bag over occasionally.
4. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade.
5. Grill pork 4 to 5 inches from hot coals 7 minutes on each side, or until pork is just done.
6. Serve pork with Tropical Papaya Salsa.
Tropical Papaya Salsa
1. In medium bowl, combine 1 cup chopped ripe papaya or mango; 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple; 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped or 1/2 chopped strawberries; 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped; 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves; and 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice. :
2. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving.
3. Just before serving, stir in 2 Tbsp. flaked coconut, toasted.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce OR Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce 10 oz or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.