Home Cooks > Recipes
1 pound fresh or thawed large shrimp or prawns in shells (21 to 25 count)
6 ounces angel hair pasta, broken in half
3 cups fresh vegetables, such as halved pea pods, sliced carrots, bite-size broccoli florets and/or red bell pepper strips
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1. Peel and devein shrimp. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente, adding vegetables during last 1 minute of cooking.
3. Drain pasta mixture. Return to pan; cover and keep warm.
4. Heat oil over medium heat in large skillet. Add shrimp. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink.
5. Stir in teriyaki sauce, vinegar and crushed red pepper. Heat through.
6. Pour shrimp mixture over pasta mixture; toss to combine. Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.