Home Cooks > Recipes
1 pound fresh or thawed large shrimp or prawns in shells (21 to 25 count)
6 ounces angel hair pasta, broken in half
3 cups fresh vegetables, such as halved pea pods, sliced carrots, bite-size broccoli florets and/or red bell pepper strips
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1. Peel and devein shrimp. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente, adding vegetables during last 1 minute of cooking.
3. Drain pasta mixture. Return to pan; cover and keep warm.
4. Heat oil over medium heat in large skillet. Add shrimp. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink.
5. Stir in teriyaki sauce, vinegar and crushed red pepper. Heat through.
6. Pour shrimp mixture over pasta mixture; toss to combine. Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Sauce 10 oz. or larger
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.