Yield: Makes 6 servings
1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
6 (8 to 10-inch) flour tortillas
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Creamy Teriyaki Dressing*
2 cups lightly packed fresh spinach leaves or arugula
1 small red onion, halved and sliced (optional)
1 medium tomato, chopped
1. Place chicken in large plastic food storage bag.
2. Combine teriyaki sauce, garlic and ginger; pour over chicken.
3. Press air out of bag; close top securely.
4. Turn bag over several times to coat chicken. Refrigerate 1 hour, turning bag over once.
5. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
6. Grill chicken 5 inches from hot coals 12 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center, turning over once.
7. Cut chicken into thin slices.
8. Brush both sides of tortillas lightly with vegetable oil and place 2 at a time on grill rack for 30 to 45 seconds, or just until warmed, turning over once.
9. Spread about 2 Tbsp. Creamy Teriyaki Dressing on each tortilla.
10. Place chicken near edge of tortilla and top evenly with spinach, onion and tomato.
11. Wrap tortilla around filling. Serve with remaining dressing.
Creamy Teriyaki Dressing:
1. In small bowl, blend together 1/2 cup bottled honey-mustard salad dressing, 1/3 cup dairy sour cream and 3 Tbsp. Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce.