Home Cooks > Recipes > Teriyaki Glazed Salmon
Yield: 4 Servings
4 salmon steaks or fillets (6 ounces each)
¾ cup Kikkoman Garlic & Green Onion Teriyaki Takumi Collection Sauce, divided
- Rinse salmon; pat dry.
- Place salmon and ½ cup sauce in large plastic food storage bag.
- Press air out of bag; close top securely.
- Turn bag over several times to coat fish.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes, turning bag over once.
- Grill or broil fish until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Brush with remaining ¼ cup sauce.