4 portobello mushroom caps, cleaned and with stems removed
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Sauce, Garlic and Green Onion
1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, finely chopped (drain and pat dry with paper towels if packed in olive oil)
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese
- Heat grill to medium heat (325°F).
- Mix Teriyaki Takumi Sauce with sundried tomatoes and basil.
- Place mushrooms in a shallow dish and pour an equal amount of Takumi mixture into each cap.
- Let stand for 1 hour.Place mushrooms directly onto grill rack and cook for 8 minutes (10-12 minutes for extra large mushrooms).
- Top with cheese and grill 3-4 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve hot as a side dish or appetizer.
Brandon English’s winning recipe from Kikkoman’s Teriyaki Tailgate Grilling Cook-off at Falcons Landing.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.