Home Cooks > Recipes > Sesame Crusted Salmon
(Makes 12 appetizers)
1 pound skinless salmon fillets, cut into cubes salt and black pepper
1 cup flour
1-1/2 cup Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs or Whole Wheat Panko
3 tablespoons black sesame seeds
3 tablespoons white sesame seeds
2 eggs, lightly beaten vegetable oil, as needed
- In a large container, combine panko bread crumbs and sesame seeds; mix well.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dredge the salmon cubes in flour.
- Dip in egg, ten cover with panko bread crumb mixture, patting firmly to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 20 minutes before cooking.
- Deep fry coated salmon cubes turning over once to brown on all side.
- Remove from oil immediately.