(Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves,
cut into thin strips
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 onion, thinly sliced
2 large cloves garlic, minced
8 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
Dairy sour cream
Fresh cilantro leaves
- Combine 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce and crushed red pepper.
- Coat chicken with remaining 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add bell peppers, onion and garlic; stir-fry 4 minutes. Add chicken and stir-fry sauce mixture; cook, stirring, until mixture boils and chicken and vegetables are coated with sauce.
- To serve: Spoon desired amount of chicken mixture on each tortilla; top with sour cream and cilantro. Fold and wrap to enclose.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.