Ingredients (Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves,
cut into thin strips
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 onion, thinly sliced
2 large cloves garlic, minced
8 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
Dairy sour cream
Fresh cilantro leaves
- Combine 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce and crushed red pepper.
- Coat chicken with remaining 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add bell peppers, onion and garlic; stir-fry 4 minutes. Add chicken and stir-fry sauce mixture; cook, stirring, until mixture boils and chicken and vegetables are coated with sauce.
- To serve: Spoon desired amount of chicken mixture on each tortilla; top with sour cream and cilantro. Fold and wrap to enclose.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce.