Home Cooks > Recipes > Teri-Dijon Tenderloins
Yield: Yield: 4 to 6 servngs 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
with Honey & Pineapple
2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
2 pork tenderloins, 3/4 pound each
- Blend teriyaki baste & glaze with honey & pineapple, mustard and 2 Tbsp. water; remove and reserve 1/3 cupful.
- Butterfly tenderloins lengthwise, being careful not to cut all the way through; press open to flatten.
- Cook on grill 5 to 7 inches from medium-hot coals 12 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 160°F., turning over and brushing occasionally with remaining glaze mixture. (Or, broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source 10 minutes; turn over and brush once with glaze mixture.)
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with reserved glaze mixture.