(Yield: 4 to 6 servngs)
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
with Honey & Pineapple
2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
2 pork tenderloins, 3/4 pound each
- Blend teriyaki baste & glaze with honey & pineapple, mustard and 2 Tbsp. water; remove and reserve 1/3 cupful.
- Butterfly tenderloins lengthwise, being careful not to cut all the way through; press open to flatten.
- Cook on grill 5 to 7 inches from medium-hot coals 12 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 160°F., turning over and brushing occasionally with remaining glaze mixture. (Or, broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source 10 minutes; turn over and brush once with glaze mixture.)
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with reserved glaze mixture.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.