Home Cooks > Recipes > Great Plains Kabobs
(Yield: 4 to 6 servings) 1-1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, 1-1/2 inches thick
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
4 medium ears of corn, cooked and cooled
6 (10-inch) metal skewers
- Cut beef into 1-1/2-inch cubes; place in large plastic food storage bag.
- Combine teriyaki marinade & sauce, oil, garlic and pepper; reserve 2 Tbsp. Pour remaining marinade over beef cubes. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat all pieces well; marinate 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut each corn ear crosswise into 4 equal pieces; add to plastic bag and marinate 10 minutes longer, turning bag over occasionally.
- Thread beef and corn alternately onto skewers, leaving space between pieces.
- Grill or broil 5 inches from hot coals or heat source, 4 minutes on each side (for medium-rare), or to desired doneness. Brush corn occasionally with reserved marinade.