(Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
1-1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, 1-1/2 inches thick
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
4 medium ears of corn, cooked and cooled
6 (10-inch) metal skewers
- Cut beef into 1-1/2-inch cubes; place in large plastic food storage bag.
- Combine teriyaki marinade & sauce, oil, garlic and pepper; reserve 2 Tbsp. Pour remaining marinade over beef cubes. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat all pieces well; marinate 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut each corn ear crosswise into 4 equal pieces; add to plastic bag and marinate 10 minutes longer, turning bag over occasionally.
- Thread beef and corn alternately onto skewers, leaving space between pieces.
- Grill or broil 5 inches from hot coals or heat source, 4 minutes on each side (for medium-rare), or to desired doneness. Brush corn occasionally with reserved marinade.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.