(Yield: 4 servings)
4 fresh or thawed red snapper fillets (6 oz. each)
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon lemon juice
3/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 tablespoons minced green onions and tops
- Rinse fillets; pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, red pepper and garlic powder; rub both sides of fillets with mixture. Blot off excess with paper towels; coat fillets lightly with flour.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add fillets and arrange in single layer.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily with fork, adding more oil and lowering temperature, if necessary.
- Sprinkle green onions over fillets and serve with lemon.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce OR Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce 10 oz or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.