(Yield: 4 servings)
4 fresh or thawed red snapper fillets (6 oz. each)
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon lemon juice
3/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 tablespoons minced green onions and tops
- Rinse fillets; pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, red pepper and garlic powder; rub both sides of fillets with mixture. Blot off excess with paper towels; coat fillets lightly with flour.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add fillets and arrange in single layer.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily with fork, adding more oil and lowering temperature, if necessary.
- Sprinkle green onions over fillets and serve with lemon.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.