Home Cooks > Recipes > Spring Steak & Spinach Salad
Yield: Yield: 4 servings
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar, divided
1 clove garlic, pressed
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3/4 pound boneless tender beef steak, about 3/4 inch thick 1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crumbled
1 pound fresh spinach, washed, stems removed and leaves torn into bite-size piece
6 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
3 medium oranges, peeled and cut into sections
- Blend 2 Tbsp. less sodium soy sauce, 1 Tbsp. vinegar, garlic and pepper; pour over steak in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat both sides. Marinate 30 minutes; turn bag over occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 1 Tbsp. less sodium soy sauce, 2 Tbsp. vinegar, oil and oregano.
- Broil steak 5 minutes on each side (for medium-rare), or to desired degree of doneness.
- Cut steak across grain into thin slices; combine with spinach, mushrooms and oranges in large bowl.
- Blend soy sauce mixture; pour over spinach mixture and toss to combine.