(Yield: 4 servings)
1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 package (14 to 16 oz.) torn romaine lettuce
Bottled Caesar salad dressing
- Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, oil and garlic; brush both sides of chicken with mixture.
- Broil chicken 3 to 4 inches from heat source 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in center, brushing occasionally with soy-lemon mixture.
- Meanwhile, toss lettuce with desired amount of dressing; divide among 4 individual serving plates.
- Slice 4 breast halves into strips; arrange over lettuce.
- Refrigerate leftover chicken for another use. Total Carbohydrates Per Serving: 5 grams
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.