(Yield: 6 servings)
1/2 pound uncooked wagon wheel or bow-tie pasta
1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
4 teaspoons brown sugar, packed
1/2 pound cooked roast beef, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
1 cup coarsely chopped onion
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
1 medium-size red or green bell pepper, cut in 1-inch pieces
1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, blend next 3 ingredients and cut beef into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Drain pasta; rinse and drain well. Turn out into large serving bowl; cover.
- Sauté onion in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute. Stir in zucchini and bell pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes until vegetables are tender, yet crisp.
- Remove from heat; stir in parsley and soy sauce mixture. Add to pasta with beef; tossing well to combine.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.