Home Cooks > Recipes > Chuck Wagon Pasta Salad
Yield: Yield: 6 servings 1/2 pound uncooked wagon wheel or bow-tie pasta
1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
4 teaspoons brown sugar, packed
1/2 pound cooked roast beef, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
1 cup coarsely chopped onion
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
1 medium-size red or green bell pepper, cut in 1-inch pieces
1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, blend next 3 ingredients and cut beef into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Drain pasta; rinse and drain well. Turn out into large serving bowl; cover.
- Sauté onion in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute. Stir in zucchini and bell pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes until vegetables are tender, yet crisp.
- Remove from heat; stir in parsley and soy sauce mixture. Add to pasta with beef; tossing well to combine.