Ingredients (Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
3/4 pound uncooked spaghetti
1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons dry sherry
4 teaspoons cornstarch
1 pound ground pork
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
3/4 cup chopped green onions and tops
1/2 pound cooked baby shrimp, rinsed and drained
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt; drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch and 1 cup water.
- Stir-fry pork with ginger, garlic and red pepper in hot wok or large skillet over medium heat, until pork is cooked.
- Add green onions; stir-fry 1 minute. Add soy sauce mixture; cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens slightly. Stir in shrimp and heat through.
- Pour over noodles and toss to combine.
If you like this, try...
off any ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
on any one (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce