(Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
3/4 pound uncooked spaghetti
1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons dry sherry
4 teaspoons cornstarch
1 pound ground pork
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
3/4 cup chopped green onions and tops
1/2 pound cooked baby shrimp, rinsed and drained
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt; drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch and 1 cup water.
- Stir-fry pork with ginger, garlic and red pepper in hot wok or large skillet over medium heat, until pork is cooked.
- Add green onions; stir-fry 1 minute. Add soy sauce mixture; cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens slightly. Stir in shrimp and heat through.
- Pour over noodles and toss to combine.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.