Home Cooks > Recipes > Tangy Pineapple Shrimp Stir-Fry
Yield: Yield: 4 servings 1/4 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
2 medium zucchini
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1/2 pound medium-size raw shrimp, peeled
1 medium onion, chunked
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks in syrup, drained
- Blend stir-fry sauce and 2 Tbsp. water.
- Cut zucchini lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add shrimp and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add zucchini, onion and ginger; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp, pineapple and stir-fry sauce mixture. Cook, stirring, until shrimp and vegetables are coated with sauce and pineapple is heated through. Serve immediately.